Update 1 ~ Finished Drumset, Melodies, Accompaniment, and Harmonies.
I've updated this song DRASTICALLY since I first uploaded it.
1. Now that you've seen my new Ultimate Disney medley, here's my new Ultimate Gaming Medley!
2. All songs and the games they represent are in chronological order. I only included songs from games that I thought impacted the world of gaming the most. If you have any questions about why I chose what, shoot me an email or a comment!
3. Can't wait for that Smash Direct! Will the Grinch leak be REAL???
UPDATE 3 ~ Added Percussion! The song is practically complete. I plan on putting an ending in there to make it not sound so drop-off-ish at the end
Update 2 ~ Finished the melody; Finished most harmonies; further edited the mixing
Update 1 ~ Added more of the melody; Added more harmony; Altered mixing; Added empty template for the piece
Even though I agree that this game was not a good SONIC game, I still thing it's a good puzzle game and I think it had some REALLY catchy music, like this. What do you guys think, so far?
Update 3 ~ updating mixing to work with MuseScore 2.1; Fixed some articulation marks
Update 2 ~ updated mixing to fit with MuseScore 2.0.3; increased tempo to match original piece; changed percussions' midi to "Orchestral Kit"; changed a note in the second-to-last measure before the repeat to match the original piece.
Update 1 ~ updated the piece with slurs, corrections, PARTS, stereo effects, dynamic changes, percussion, and articulations. Now the Piece Is Ready for live performance!!
This is one of my favorite video game soundtrack pieces of all time. To me, there are only 3 songs that beat this masterpiece. (No need to tell you which ones because when I make those, you'll see in the description) Anyway, please enjoy, because I definitely do.
1.Update! More songs.
2. This song features a musical style called counterpoint! Basically it's where two or more melodies with the same harmonies are played together. Google it if you need to!
3. Splatoon Medley is coming together nicely! I need you guys to tell me the names of the most popular and iconic songs throughout the two games so I can put 'em in the song.
4. Surprisingly, I haven't picked up Samus Returns yet! Let me know if you're getting it, and if you have it, tell me what you think!
5. Did you see the Nintendo Direct on September 13th? Let me know what you thought. I'm so excited for DOOM on the Switch!!!
6. Give me suggestions for my 1,000 follower special! Email me!
Love you guys! Enjoy
1. If you have headphones, I recommend you use them for this song.
2. If you picked up Sonic Mania, let me know what you think of it! I'm absolutely loving it so far.
3. Splatoon Piano Medley is COMING I SWEAR
4. Don't forget to shoot me your switch friend code so we can play some Mario Kart, Arms or Splatoon 2 together!
Until next time, stay fresh! <3
1. This song is 100% playable! If you guys learn it, show me in a video! I'd love to see your progress.
2. Last I checked I had 913 followers!??! Are you kidding me! You guys are ridiculous! Thank you!
3. Splatoon 2 is awesome! I've been having a ton of fun with it. If you have it, shoot me your friend code so we can play together sometime! Bye <3
1. This song features 4 songs: the main theme of ARMS, "Jump Up, Super Star" from Mario Odyssey, and then the BoTW theme and the Zelda theme.
2. Splatoon medley? idk do you guys still want it
3. ARMS is awesome! Can't beat Hedlok tho... if you have it, let me know who your main is. I've got Ribbon Girl down real well.
4. YES I KNOW ABOUT THE TWO NEW METROID GAMES!!! But can we get Animal Crossing Switch pretty please thx
Update 2 ~ Finished Percussion; Removed Marimba Part; Finished Piece Audio; Added Stereo Mix
Update 1 ~ Finished the melody and harmonies; Removed the Oboe and Flute parts
I cannot get this song out of my head. Ever since the Switch reveal, I've been singing/humming/whistling this song nonstop and it's still a problem. Now to share the suffering lol
Update 1 ~ Added "Codename Z" to the mix
So, here we are with yet another "Xenoblade Chronicles X" arrangement, but this time, it is going to be a Battle Theme medley, like I used to do with "Pokemon".
Update 2 ~ Added more percussion
UPDATE 1 ~ Added more melody
Man, who here is a fan of "Yu-Gi-Oh"? I sure am! I loved the anime and the card game as a kid, and I sometimes play the video games just for nostalgic value. I even alwayse preferred Yu-Gi-Oh! to Pokemon... the show, anyway, as well as the cards. Everyone knows how to play Yu-Gi-Oh, no one knows how to play Pokemon. That's not true, obviously. I also didn't mind the anime up until "Zexal". OG and GX were the shit, 5D's I didn't watch much, but Synchro monsters were cool when the concept was introduced, but with Zexal, Special Summoning became way too easy. Even so, the video games were also the shit and had some awesome music, especially "Millennium Duels".
This is going to be a medley with 5 of the excellent songs from that game. The music in this game is some of the most eargasmic music I and probably you will ever hear in your life. I bop my head to it non-stop every time I hear it. I named it "The Heart of 5 Cards" because there are currently 5 completed series of "Yu-Gi-Oh!", I'm using 5 songs, you always start with a 5-card hand, and it just sounds cool.
Update 11 ~ Fixed page break errors; Fixed percussion on page 79; changed time signature from 13/8 to 3/4, 7/8 on pages 69 & 73 to make it more simple
UPDATE 10 ~ PIECE IS FINALLY COMPLETE
Update 9 ~ Progressed percussion through about 50% of the piece
Update 8 ~ Added percussion to the first 3 minutes of the piece
Update 7 ~ Finished percussion for the 4/4, 7/8 section of the piece
Update 6 ~ Melody is complete; Built upon the 4/4, 7/8 section of the piece
Update 5 ~ Melody is 85% Complete
Update 4 ~ Progressed the medley more
Update 3 ~ Built upon the medley in the first half of the piece
Update 2 ~ Finished Measure Template with tempo
UPDATE 1 ~ Progressed the medley; Added cymbal rolls at beginning
This has got to be one of the biggest and most difficult projects I have ever attempted to complete, and maybe even one of the biggest on the site. The drums on this thing... uhhh. My arrangement of the Final Fantasy VI & VII Dancing Mad remix is finally finished! Prepare for a 12-minute-long piece of work... How do you like it?
UPDATE 6 ~ After receiving acclaim, the version of the piece that includes bends has been moved to this thread.
UPDATE 5 ~ Added bending to melody parts to add a bit of tribal-like flair; adjusted the mixing to better fit the original piece
UPDATE 4 ~ Most of the piece is complete. Just a few finishing touches are needed
UPDATE 3 ~ Same as 1&2 but to part 3
UPDATE 2 ~ Added percussion/harmony to mid-section; fixed mixing to give it a more full sound
UPDATE 1 ~ Added percussion/harmony to the intro
I re-uploaded the piece because something was wrong with the audio, and I'm hoping I fixed it. THIS THING IS GETTING FINISHED TODAY (7/5/2016)