Hello. Greetings. Salutations. Here's our main discussion for repeating general redundancy. This is our primary discussion for saying things over again and discussing things for fun and entertainment.
Are you having trouble mastering the art of redundancy? This redundant guide can help! Just read the following guidelines and these following guidelines will help you master redundancy.
1. Pronouns are to be rarely used almost never (except for I and you) - Why use pronouns when you can use the same noun over and over again? Consider the following example about pronouns to see how you can get rid of those pesky pronouns.
NO: I like this song. It is great and sounds good.
YES: I like [name of song]. [Name of song] is great and [name of song] sounds good.
2. Varied sentence structure is for people with too much time on their hands. Use similar sentence structure frequently often .
3. Use big words and use big words a lot. Using big words will make your speech seem more elaborate and redundant.
4. "Accidentally" type words words twice in a row.
5. "Accidentally" submit a comment several times when posting a comment.
5. To add an extra special level to your redundancy, repeat words, but use synonyms for the words you repeat.
6. Put an adjective related to a noun before the previously mentioned noun. And just for fun, add an adverb related to the adjective that is related to the noun before the adjective.
Example: Musically musical music sounds musically musical.
7. The redundant repeating doesn't have to be in word only. You may repeat ideas and concepts using slightly different language.
8. The person or people you are conversing with didn't hear what you said. Be sure to say it again.
9. The person or people you are conversing with didn't hear what you said. Be sure to say it again.
10. Most extremely important: the above guidelines for being redundant must only be used sparingly and in moderation!
Now go out there and have fun being redundantly redundant! Now for our motto:
We shall be redundant on the beaches, we shall be redundant on the landing grounds, we shall be redundant on the landing grounds, we shall be redundant in the fields and in the streets, we shall be redundant in the hills; we shall never surrender our redundancy!